The Healthcare Training Academy presents:
School Nurse Emergency Care Course (SNECC)
This online course includes 15 modules: important emergency protocols, vital resources, interaction with other nurses, FAQs, and more. The course is delivered online, via an easy to use and state-of-the-art Learning Management System (LMS). Once you are subscribed to the program, you will have access to the full content for 30 days. Most participants complete this program in 10-13 days.
You may select a date when you would like your online course to begin at the time of registration. This is especially useful if you need to schedule the course to begin at a future date.
• Your Role in Emergency Care
• Legal Issues in School Emergency Nursing
• Assessment and Triage
• Respiratory Emergencies
• Neurological Emergencies
• Eye, Ear, Nose, Throat, and Dental Emergencies
• Environmental Emergencies
• Abdominal and Genitourinary Emergencies
• Musculoskeletal Emergencies
• Emergencies Involving Mental or Behavioral Health
• Medical Emergencies
• Planning for Students With Special Needs
• School Emergency Response and Crisis Management
• Appendices, Illness & Injury Protocols, and Resources
Audience: RNs, NPs, LPN/LVNs, PAs, interns, students, and more.
Continuing Education Credit: Up to 45.9 hours are awarded upon program completion.
Provider approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing (Provider #CEP17561) and Florida Board of Nursing (Provider #50-24286) for up to for up to 45.9 Contact Hours.
The Learning Management System (LMS) will track your time spent with the content for this program. Note: Many participants gain the most contact hours with the "Protocols" section.