The Healthcare Training Academy presents:
Emergency Nursing Examination Review
(CEN Review Course)
This live lecture-led emergency nursing review course is aimed towards preparing you for the Emergency Nurses Association's (ENA) "Certified Emergency Nurse (CEN)" examination. This program is superb for those who want to brush up on their ER skills. This review course will update, strengthen, and expand your knowledge base for the clinical emergency settings, as well as acute care units. The seminar includes essential content areas that have consistently appeared on CEN Exams in previous years. Sample questions are reviewed to help you answer more questions correctly. You can look forward to a higher score when you prepare with the CEN Review. Your presenter takes the CEN exam at the time of each renewal and has great insight into the common content areas of the exam, along with some essential exam tips!
- Cardiovascular Emergencies
- Respiratory Emergencies
- Neurological Emergencies
- GI, GU, OB/GYN Emergencies
- Psychosocial Emergencies
- Medical Emergencies
- Maxillofacial, Ocular, Orthopedic, and Wound Emergencies
- Environmental & Toxicology Emergencies
- Communicable Diseases
- Professional Issues
- and more...
Delivery Method: Online (Recorded Live!)
Audience: RNs, NPs, PAs, interns, students, and more.
Continuing Education Credit: 8 hours awarded upon full program completion (no partial credit is issued)
*Provider approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing (Provider #CEP17561) and Florida Board of Nursing (Provider #50-24286) for 8 Contact Hours.
Group Discounts: Have a group of fellow nurses who wish to take this program? Email support@cardiacEd.com for how to obtain a discount code for your group.
Objectives: Completion of this session, the participant will be able to- Assess, Plan, Intervene, and evaluate a plan of care for a patient with:
• Cardiovascular emergencies of myocardial infarction, CHF, hypertensive crisis
• Respiratory emergencies of acute respiratory failure, ARDS, status asthmaticus, pulmonary embolus, aspirations, pneumothorax, and thoracic trauma
• Neurological emergencies of seizures increased intracranial pressure and head trauma
• Gastrointestinal emergencies of pancreatitis, GI bleeding, and abdominal trauma
• General emergencies of gynecological, hemophilia, poisonings, burns, child abuse
Outcome: Upon completion of this program the attendee with have an increased understanding of the ENA's CEN examination blueprint and content areas.